The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Q&A with the Chairman
- See the Chamber’s 2015-16 Highlights in our Annual Report
- Meet the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce’s board leadership for FY 2015-2016
- Inaugural Halsey Award honors health care exec Biggins
- VisionFW Table of Ten features Texas Rep. Matt Krause
- California Aviation Companies Flying to Fort Worth
- Mexico Mission builds future trade bridges