The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Cowboy Santas Mount Up
- Cowboy Santas dropoff locations
- Small Business of the Year finalists named
- Oilman Jon Brumley enters Fort Worth Business Hall of Fame
- Meet Christine Gores, digital marketing manager for the Chamber
- Cynthia Miller, senior director of Workforce Development & Education, receives Ph.D.
- Chamber offering March vacation to the Emerald Isle