The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Message from the President
- Share this graphic with stats about why everyone should vote on May 9
- Vision Fort Worth YPs spend day at Capitol meeting with Tarrant lawmakers
- Report from the Capitol: State budget, fracking bill, high speed rail and tax cuts
- Ann Compton to keynote Chamber’s Annual Meeting June 5
- Texas Monthly named Fort Worth Newcomer Guide publisher
- Recruit FWISD graduates at annual Job Fair
- Economic Updates online now