The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Brandom Gengelbach named new EVP of Economic Development
- Gengleback media release, in case you missed it
- North Texas Delegation Promotes Business with Tokyo, Hong Kong
- High Impact Legacy Award honors late TCC Chancellor Hadley
- Chamber connects returning veterans with employers
- Your audience keeps getting more digital. How to reach them.