The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Q&A with new Chairman Bob Pence
- Project focuses on Area Councils, member engagement
- South Hills valedictorian wins AVID scholarship
- Welcome new Economic Development Manager Erica Estrada
- Advertise in the Chamber's 2015 Livability magazine
- Purchase your Toll Tag online or in-store to drive the new Chisholm Trail Parkway.