The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Mayor's State of the City Address: Time to Shine
- Let Mayor Price know your priorities at www.YourFortWorth.org
- Fort Worth, Dallas Chambers launch new pro-growth Legislative Accountability Index
- Report from the Capitol: Texas Enterprise Fund safe? Highway funding through vehicle sales tax and property tax caps proposed
- Krewe of Kowtown rocked it!
- Welcome new Chamber Membership Rep Bric Shelton