The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Chamber honors Hillwood with Vandergriff Award
- From Prairie to Port
- Whitley examines Tarrant growth engines
- Chamber supports Proposition 1 on Nov. 4 ballot. Read our Board resolution here and share this short video featuring Asleep at the Wheel’s “Miles and Miles of Texas” here.
- AT&T receives Job Links EXCELerator Business of the Year Award
- FORE! Sign up now for the Chamber’s Golf Classic, Sept. 15
- LAST CHANCE to be in Chamber’s 2015 Newcomer magazine, website