The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Facebook to build world's most environmentally friendly data center
- Why Fort Worth Likes Facebook's pending economic impact
- Timeline details the year-long effort to land the $750M Facebook data center
- Bob Simpson receives Chamber Legacy Award for his expansive historic building restorations
- Welcome staffer Hillary Curtis to programs and events coordination
- Chamber receives award from Hiring Our Heroes for help in veterans' job searches
- Fort Worth ISD middle-school students visit Chamber during career summer camp
- Chamber EVP Marilyn Gilbert honored with Legacy of Women Award