The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Beltway ribbers ready to roast at annual meeting
- Best Workplaces for Women luncheon features “cyclist lawyer”
- College application assistance helps transform lives at FWISD
- Homeland security, election insights shared at Congressional Summit
- Fort Worth: We’ve Got Just the Right Neighborhood