The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Cornerstone Fort Worth company Acme Brick to receive Spirit of Enterprise Award
- New name sharpens focus of Chamber’s program for businesswomen
- Balcom Agency: Best Workplace for "Mad" Women
- Scout's Honor: Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains
- Female Warriors: Naval Air Station Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base
- Job Links Business of the Year honors Spectrum Business HR pro
- Chamber members turn out for Southwest High School Career Fair