The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Life Sciences flex new strength
- Fort Worth chosen as host city for national health forum series
- New online business intelligence tool benefits small businesses
- Margo Herrera: Girl on the Train to Chamberland
- Welcome New and Congratulations to Renewing Chamber Members