The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Fort Worth’s rapid growth brings about bond election May 10
- See a video about the 7 propositions on the ballot.
- This graphic shows where the bond improvements fall within the Chamber’s five Area Councils.
- Chamber urges support for crime-fighting program.
- Nominees announced for Chamber Board of Directors
- Magnifique! Chamber travelers returned from Normandy/Paris last week. A few photos are here.
- Still time to reserve space on the fall Rhine & Moselle River cruise, October 19-27. Early bird deadline is April 1!
- Chisholm Trail Parkway Dedication May 9
- Save the Date: Best Workplaces for Women Awards Luncheon May 15
- Fort Worth ISD Hiring Fair June 12