The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version via email with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Parker to report on AA outlook
- Legacy Award to honor Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Chamber offers March vacation to Emerald Isle
- DFW Delegation to Asia Fosters Stronger Relationships
- Chamber supports Props 1, 2, and 3 for new civic arena
- Webcast of Emergency Preparedness & Ebola Briefing
- Hiring? Members post jobs for free on the Chamber’s website
- 2015 North Texas Regional Map sales underway