The Chamberletter reports news about Chamber events, programs and benefits, as well as feature articles about broader business trends and initiatives. It does not contain member news nor carry advertising, but it does draw on members as story sources or sponsors.
The print version of the Chamberletter is in the Star-Telegram Local section on the last Friday of every month. Members receive a digital version with links to stories, videos, publications, events and more resources on the Chamber’s website. See and search archives below.
View Chamberletter online: www.fortworthchamber.com/letter/
- Teamwork Steering County
- Know your Tarrant Trivia? Take the County Quiz!
- Award to honor iconic Sundance Square
- New Fort Worth video features people, places, companies
- Deadline Dec 12. for Chamber's travel excursion to Normandy, Paris
- Engineer hiring incentives open to all industries
- Greater Tarrant Business Ethics Award Finalists
- Best Workplaces for Women Finalists