JOB TITLE: Creative Production Specialist
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR: Brand Director
The Creative Production Specialist will create, produce, and edit videos aligning with vision, mission, and brand standards of Fort Worth Chamber. This position has the opportunity to create multimedia content for Chamber members, promotional announcements, special events, and stories or testimonies for businesses and community leaders. The ideal candidate is a strong filmmaker who also shows remarkable creativity, initiative, and accountability.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Shooting and editing a variety of video projects including member highlights, marketing and promotional materials, and more
- Collaborate with marketing team and stakeholders to produce effective video content
- Work closely with Brand Director and Creative Design Specialist to develop and implement video solutions
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, inserting graphics and titles, adding music/voice-over
- Manage various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced agency-style environment
- Ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects
- Manage upkeep and storage of all video equipment/assets and Rios Studio
- Capture footage/stills at special events and other assignments as needed
- Manage video library/archival system for videos
- Ensure all products align with the goals, mission, and brand standards of Fort Worth Chamber
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ experience in video production, editing and shooting.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in video production or related field strongly preferred
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Adobe Audition.
- Experience with color grading tools (DaVinci Resolve, etc.)
- Experience with Open Broadcaster Software preferred
- Excellent organizational and file management practices.
- Excellent technical and workflow troubleshooting skills.
- Visual effects and motion graphics experience.
- Experience in a collaborative editing environment with shared storage.
- Expertise in video setup, lighting, and audio.
- Live production experience.
- Both in-studio and location filming experience