JOB TITLE: Member Engagement Manager
DEPARTMENT: Investor Relations
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR: Director of Investor Relations
The Member Engagement Manager will establish and maintain connectivity with three membership levels (currently representing approximately 1,200 members) driving retention and member engagement. The candidate will implement the onboarding process and be the point of contact for delivering benefits and all retention efforts. The ideal candidate enjoys helping others, understands the importance of proactive communication, and can identify opportunities to add value to our membership. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who believes that we are better together, that working with fearlessness helps you surpass your goals, and who brings good vibes only.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage member experience from onboarding to retention efforts, including:
- Member benefits meetings and presentations
- Identify member needs and engagement opportunities
- Coordinate ribbon cuttings
- Develop and execute retention plan
- Manage cycle of engagement and maintain regular contact with members
- Work with creative team to develop retention campaigns and member storytelling
- Generate reports, invoices for renewals, new members, dropped members, etc.
- Organize, update member and representative information in Chamber database
- Manage volunteer group, Action Ambassadors, to assist with outreach and retention efforts
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service or relationship-oriented position
- Four-year college degree, preferably in business, communication, marketing, etc.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Database knowledge preferred