Judges who are members of the Chamber’s Small Business Council Committee have chosen 12 Category finalists for Small Business of the Year. The award program is presented by Bank of Texas. Category winners will be announced at an evening party January 24th at the 4 Eleven space on the Near Southside. EMERGING BUSINESSES:
- 6th Avenue Homes At 6th Ave Homes, one stop shop for: Buying, Selling, Renovation and Design
- Locavore Locavore is an all-inclusive resource for food entrepreneurs who wish for low-risk, affordable access to a commercial kitchen and event venue.
- Signature Cuffs SC exists to provide women a personal confidence in their appearance by offering a high end fashion accessory that can bring refinement to the clothes they feel most comfortable wearing
- M-Pak M-Pak, Inc. provides solutions tailored to fit and protect all shapes and sizes.
- Sellmark Corporation Sellmark is dedicated to building Brands That Sell and has accomplished this by developing, acquiring, manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing outdoor products.
- Silver Creek Materials Silver Creek Materials offers competitive prices, fast, professional services, and high quality products that have made us a recycling, compost, mining and organic products industry leader.
- Alchemy Pops Handcrafted frozen pops that make you feel as great as they taste.
- Klapprodt Pools Klapprodt has become synonymous with quality and customer satisfaction in the swimming pool industry.
- Tribe Alive An ethical fashion brand focused on moving the industry towards a more sustainable approach.
- Affairs Affloat Balloons Affairs Afloat provides balloons ranging from small gifts to large-scale trade show displays.
- Elements of Architecture Elements creates environments that shape the human experience.
- Sportherapy SporTherapy is a physical therapist owned and operated provider of rehabilitation services that puts evidence-based clinical excellence, customer Service, and exceptional patient care at the forefront of everything we do.