The forum is a new virtual resource where the Fort Worth business community can come together to network, provide guidance, and find solutions to current issues.
How to use the forum:
- Register as a user at the top of the homepage.
- Introduce yourself in the “Forum Announcements” category.
- Read through forum posts to find discussion threads and topics.
- Pose questions to the group and share your business resources.
- When posting questions, please remember to check back within 24 hours to see if a reply has been made.
- Share the forum with friends and colleagues.
- This community forum is open to the entire Fort Worth Community to utilize.
Best practices for building a strong community forum:
- Be polite.
- Be helpful.
- Be welcoming and open minded.
- Don’t be overly self-promoting.
- Respect others’ privacy.