2019 Susan Halsey Executive Leadership Award
Nomination ApplicationCo-Nominator Application
The Susan Halsey Executive Leadership Award is a recognition program sponsored by the Fort Worth Chamber to honor leadership excellence in business in the Fort Worth Metro area.
Nomination deadline: March 15, 2019
The Susan Halsey Executive Leadership Award is a recognition program sponsored by the Fort Worth Chamber to honor leadership excellence in business in the Fort Worth Metro area. It recognizes presidents, principals or chief executive officers for devoting time and energy to strengthen and transform the organization they lead. This includes specific situations or initiatives where the recipient’s insight, discernment and ability to lead and inspire have guided their organization to a new level of growth, achievement or recognition.
- Support business advancement
- Create a vision and inspire others
- Establish a positive image for his or her business while leading it to higher levels of success
- Encourage innovation and risk-taking among employees
- Give back to the community
In order to be considered, the nominee’s employer must be a current member of the Fort Worth Chamber and be located within the Fort Worth metro area. All nominations must be submitted online. The submittals must meet all of the requirements below:
- A nominating form describing the nominee’s qualifications, including information describing the individual’s efforts to: actively support advancement, create a vision and inspire others, establish a positive image for his or her business while leading it to higher levels of success, encourage innovation and risk taking among employees, give back to the community and mentor. Nominee’s professional or related vita. The nomination document will be published online.
- One supporting letter endorsing the nominee. See co-nominator form.