The Government Affairs department and related committees actively promote the public policy goals of the Fort Worth business community; identify, evaluate and take appropriate action on legislative and regulatory initiatives that impact the state and local business environment; and facilitate communication between Chamber members and local, state and federal public officials.
Check the Chamber's Calendar of Events for detailed listings.
- City of Fort Worth
- Elected Officials Directory- State of Texas
- Fort Worth Independent School District
- Northwest Independent School District
- Tarrant County College
- Tarrant County Officials
- Tarrant Regional Water District
- Texas Agencies
- Texas Elected Officials
- Elected Officials Handbook (federal, state & local officials)
For more information contact:
Director of Government Affairs
Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce