Fort Worth’s rapid growth brings about bond election May 10
On May 10, voters will decide whether to refuel Fort Worth’s economic future with the City’s proposed $292 million, no-tax-increase bond package.
- See a video about the 7 propositions on the ballot.
- This graphic shows where the bond improvements fall within the Chamber’s five Area Councils.
Chamber urges support for crime-fighting program
Voters can keep Fort Worth among the safest large cities in the U.S. by voting May 10 for renewal of of the half-cent sales tax that funds the Crime Control and Prevention District.
Nominees announced for Chamber Board of Directors
These 14 business leaders are awaiting April election to serve a 3-year term.
Magnifique! Chamber travelers returned from Normandy/Paris last week. A few photos are here.
Save the Date
Chisholm Trail Parkway Dedication
The long-awaited roadway connecting Tarrant and Johnson counties will open Saturday, May 10, to runners, walkers and bikers with a morning “Run & Ride” and breakfast event on the roadway.
Save the Date: Best Workplaces for Women Awards Luncheon May 15
Featured speaker will be Lorraine Martin, Executive Vice President and General Manager, F-35 Lightning II Program, for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company.
Fort Worth ISD Hiring Fair
Find new talent in hundreds of recent graduates at this June 12 event.
INTERACT with The Chamber on Social Media
- Join the conversation and become a fan on the Fort Worth Chamber’s Facebook page.
- Follow our latest Twitter updates and learn what’s going on in the Fort Worth’s business community.
- Join our Women In Business professional community for networking.
Connect with young professionals in Vision Fort Worth.
Online Photo Gallery: (loads faster on Firefox or Chrome browsers)
- North Area Council Lunch at Meacham International Airport
- Membership 101-Orientation
- Business After Hours – Sheraton Hotel & Spa
- Leaders in Business – Shannon Wynne
- Vision Fort Worth Spring Mixer
- East Area Council Lunch at UTA Research Institute
NEW FOR 2014!
Book of Lists
They’re here! Compiled and published annually by the Fort Worth Business Press, this directory includes lists of top companies in more than 60 industries in Tarrant and Denton counties. $45.00 for Chamber members. To purchase contact Christine Gores.
2014 Media Directory
The Media Directory is the only comprehensive news media directory for the greater Fort Worth area. It covers print media for the Fort Worth metro area as well as television and radio contacts for the DFW metroplex. $30.00 for Chamber members. To purchase contact Christine Gores
Fort Worth: Energized for the Future
The Chamber’s new 200-page coffee table book tells the story of our city’s remarkable growth and opportunity. This hard cover book highlights Fort Worth’s people, companies and diverse culture through richly photographed pages. $39.95 for Chamber members. To purchase contact Christine Gores