Honoring the best of the best
The Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce celebrated entrepreneurial genius with the Small Business of the Year Awards at Mayor Betsy Price’s State of the City event.
- Emerging Business – Shoot Smart
- 1-10 Employees – Four Day Weekend, Inc.
- 11-50 Employees – Care N’ Care Insurance Company, Inc.
- 51-150 Employees – CE-DFW Warehouse Solutions
Chamber travelers plan fall cruise on historic rivers
Leisurely riverboat adventures along Europe’s ancient Rhine and Moselle rivers await travelers on the Chamber’s Oct. 19-27 cruise through picturesque locales in the Netherlands, France and Germany. Early bird deadline is April 1.
Meet the Interns
The Marketing and Membership departments are rockin’ with three interns this semester. Meet Brian, Kathleen and Camilla.
The Chamber’s online Member Information Center (MIC) allows you to get and post coupons, news releases, job listings, search by keywords, upload your photos, or enter your events on the Chamber’s online calendar.
INTERACT with The Chamber on Social Media
- Join the conversation and become a fan on the Fort Worth Chamber’s Facebook page.
- Follow our latest Twitter updates and learn what’s going on in the Fort Worth’s business community.
- Join our Women In Business professional community for networking.
Connect with young professionals in Vision Fort Worth.
This year, Fort Worth will be the largest city in America to become a Blue Zone. The designation goes to cities that work with employers, restaurants and schools to promote healthful choices for residents. Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price and Joel Spoonheim of Healthways, the organization that founded the program, were interviewed on KERA’s Think. (audio file here)
Online Photo Gallery: (loads faster on Firefox or Chrome browsers)
- Mayor’s State of the City
- Mayor’s State of the City video
- Night Vision at Sid Richardson Museum
- Impact Your Business Workshop
NEW FOR 2014!
Book of Lists
They’re here! Compiled and published annually by the Fort Worth Business Press, this directory includes lists of top companies in more than 60 industries in Tarrant and Denton counties. $45.00 for Chamber members. To purchase contact Christine Gores.
2014 Media Directory
The Media Directory is the only comprehensive news media directory for the greater Fort Worth area. It covers print media for the Fort Worth metro area as well as television and radio contacts for the DFW metroplex. $30.00 for Chamber members. To purchase contact Christine Gores